Studying abroad is a central part of Erasmus+ and has been shown to have a positive effect on later job prospects. It is also a chance to improve language skills, gain self-confidence and independence and immerse yourself in a new culture.
The Faculty of Environmental Protection offers degree programmes leading to the award of diplomas and credential programmes leading to the award of certificates. Degree programmes can be undergraduate (academic) — bachelor’s (first-cycle) programmes or postgraduate master’s (second-cycle) programmes. Faculty of Environmental Protection has structured its programmes according to the requirements of the Bologna Declaration.
If you would like to carry out Erasmus+ mobility for study at FEP: Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Slovenian language is essential, because both study programmes are conducted in Slovene (lectures, exams, and assignments.).
Lectures for Erasmus+ students in English are only in the form of individual tutorials.
Information for incoming exchange students
Academic Year 2023/2024
- INFORMATION PACKAGE 2022/2023
- Academic calendar 2023/2024
- Erasmus+ information sheet 2023/2024
- Admission procedure
- Admission steps!
- Erasmus+ student aplication form 2023/2024
- Learning Agreement for studies
- Learning Agreement for traineeships
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships – Guidelines
- SELF-EVALUATION of proficiency in English language
- Erasmus Student Charter
Erasmus FVO ID code: SI CELJE06
Erasmus ID: E10175181
Erasmus Policy Statement